Tuesday 17 November 2015

Shriram Sameeksha- Providing true value for money

Hello everyone. 
I’m a computer engineer working at IGS pvt. Ltd. in Gurgaon. With my promotion my company recently transferred me to their Jalahalli branch in Banglore. I accepted the offer of my company and finally decided to shift there along with my family. Being new to the place I had no idea about the best residential localities and real estate developers. My colleagues told me about Shriram Properties and their projects. I checked Shriram properties bangalore reviews on the internet and got a positive feedback. The project Sameeksha at Jalahalli, North West Banglore was the nearest to my workplace. I visited the project location with my family and was glad to find out that it was exactly as per the expectations and needs of my family.

The apartments had good road connectivity to various reputed schools, colleges, hospitals & clinics, retail stores, super markets & malls, banks & ATMs, IT hubs and multiplexes. Due to my personal experience of coming in terms with Shriram developers and great level of satisfaction, I’m posting Shriram properties reviews.  I was highly impressed with the standard quality of raw materials and architectural specifications of the project. Therefore I finally decided to invest in the project Sameeksha and bought a 2 BHK flat. I’m thankful to Shriram Group of companies for helping me find my dream-like home and would highly recommend Shriram Sameeksha to anyone looking for an ideal residential apartment at Jalahalli in banglore.

No comments:

Post a Comment